The spyderco paramilitary 2 knife Digital Camouflage Black Blade G-10 has several changes over the classic version. The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving the ergonomics. It features a Compression Lock® and an ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand and rests deeper in a pocket.
We kept the same high-performance CPM S45VN full flat-ground blade but made its profile thinner; removing angles that could catch on a pocket or clothing during deployment. We also lengthened the blade’s tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Implementation of a new Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances.
Refinements to overall construction may not be drastic or even visible to the eye but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM S45VN steel full flat blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort.
- Blade Length: Approximately 3.438″ ~ 87 mm
- Blade Material: Black CPM-S45VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Flat Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.141″ ~ 3.5 mm
- Lock Style: Compression Lock
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 4.812″ ~ 122 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 8.281″ ~ 210 mm
- Handle Material: Digital Camo G-10
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand Tip Up | Right Hand Tip Down | Left Hand Tip Up | Left Hand Tip Down
- Weight: Approximately 3.90 Ounces ~ 111 Grams
- Special Features:
Made in USA